Sunday, March 22, 2009

God, Free Me of This Unnatural Compulsion

...To collect V1agr@ spam subject lines. Guaranteed 100% real, 200% surreal:
Fantastic rack of cleavage.
Rooster-challenged guys are welcome.
Lengthen your cucumber and you will sex hero.
Enormous dummy is a dream of every wife.
Don't announce that you are satisfy with your baby-maker size.
I was afraid to say "no" due to the possibility of physical harm.
I wanted to give someone a sexually transmitted disease (e.g., herpes, AIDS).
I wanted to see what it would be like to have sex with another person.
I was attracted to the person.
I was under the influence of drugs.
Stay man even being drunk!
Make your weapon esteemed.
Burst through your pants with our pills.
Chison Pepplana tungus adulum Floon.
Get a hero in the eyes tonight.
A key from her bedroom is in your pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment